19/08/07 21:55

保証はできないが、、、

という条件付きですが、

I purchased goods in Austria and left to Switzerland by bus without obtaining customs stamp. What shall I do to get my refund?
に似たケース。

You must obtain customs stamp additionally within 3 months following the month when your Tax Free Form was issued.
If you left EU from Austria, Global Blue can contact the Austrian Customs and request the customs stamp additionally on your behalf. The positive result can’t be guaranteed. It depends on individual decision of the Austrian Customs.
Follow these instructions:

1. Obtain an import stamp on the Tax Free Form from your local Customs within 3 months from the month when your Form was issued. You will be prompted to provide the Customs Authorities with your passport and the purchased goods;
2. Provide Global Blue with the following documents:

• Duly completed Tax Free Form with import stamp;
• A copy of the buyer’s passport;
• Original receipt / invoice;
• Copy of the travel documents (e.g. boarding pass, copy of flight itinerary, train ticket);
• A cover letter to explain the reason for not having obtained the export stamp.

Send your documents to Global Blue Processing Centre:

• Standard and registered mail:
Subject: Additional Stamp Request
Attention to: Customer Services Department
Global Blue
P.O.BOX 363
810 00 Bratislava
Slovakia
Europe

• Courier delivery:
Subject: Additional Stamp Request
Attention to: Customer Services Department
Global Blue
Prievozska 4D/Block E
821 09 Bratislava
Slovakia
Europe

Registered mail and courier delivery are recommended as safer mail service.
For courier delivery, provide courier service with the following contact phone number: +421232222514.
If you have left EU from other country than Austria,contact the local Customs directly.

イタリアの場合は、
I purchased goods in Italy and left to Switzerland by train without obtaining customs stamp. What shall I do to get my refund?
上と同じでした。

スイスにはいって、またEUに持ってスタンプを受けるのは理論的には可能ですが、、、
現物を見せることが原則ではないのでしょうか?実際に確かめるか否かは別ですが。
わざわざ、現物を持ってショートリップも面倒ではないのでしょうか。

諦めるという選択肢はないのですよね・・・。強行離脱、、まで滞在もないでしょうし。

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 0件

0件のコメント