Tourists from eligible countries can apply for a tourist visa online through our fast and easy-to-use e-Visa portal (https://visa.visitsaudi.com) ahead of their trip, or upon arrival in Saudi Arabia through visa kiosks at immigration.
Tourists from other countries should apply for a consulate visa through Saudi embassies and consulates.
E-Visa and Visa on Arrival
• Minimum age of applicants is 18 years old
• Underaged applicants require an individual above 18 years old to act as their guardian
• When applying, the passport validity must suffice for at least 6 months at the time of entering Saudi Arabia*
• Refund in case of rejection is not possible. Visa fees are non-refundable
• Overstay fees: SAR 100 for each day of overstay when the visa expires without leaving Saudi Arabia.
• Religion of applicant is not relevant
• Countries with bilateral agreements can apply for the visit visa through e-Visa or visa-on-arrival, or through the consulate visa (USA, UK, South Korea and Japan)
If you’re transiting through Saudi Arabia, you may need a transit visa if the connecting time between your flights is more than 12 hours. Once the ticket is issued, you should confirm with your airline or travel agency if you need a transit visa. You should be able to apply for a transit visa through your airline, travel agency or through an established agent via the visa section of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia.
PARTENZA DA ARRIVO: A VOLO
15:50 Milano (Malpensa) 22:45 Jeddah (King Abdulaziz International)
01:45 Jeddah (King Abdulaziz International) 15:00 Kuala Lumpur (Kuala Lumpur International Airport)
08:20 Jeddah (King Abdulaziz International) 21:35 Kuala Lumpur (Kuala Lumpur International Airport)