20/02/16 04:57

ÇARŞAMBA PAZARI

October 28, 2019
MY FAVORITE MARKET IN ISTANBUL: ÇARŞAMBA PAZARI

The Çarşamba Pazarı, or Wednesday Market, is hands down my favorite market in Istanbul. I visited six different open air markets while living in Istanbul, and although each one holds a special place in my heart, the Çarşamba Market is the one I will continue to visit for years to come.

Located in the uber-Conservative neighborhood of Fatih, the Wednesday market has thousands of vendors selling everything from purses to fresh produce. All of the roads in the neighborhood are shut down for the market which takes place along the streets, under white tents. If you visit Fatih any other day of the week there is no indication that a HUGE market exists on Wednesdays.

You can reach Fatih by taxi, metro, or on foot, but any way you choose, be prepared for A LOT of walking. The few times I visited, I ended up walking several miles through the endless streets of goodies! The market starts in the morning and goes until mid-afternoon. I recommend going late morning because if you go too early, some vendors may still be setting up.

半年経っていないので、2020年に突然なくなることは、、、まずないと思いますが。

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 1件

1件のコメント

• ありがとうございました!!(ToT)

この度は早急にご回答くださり、ありがとうございました!

丁寧で詳細なご案内もまるでその場にいるようです。
    その曜日だけ現れる市場とは!
    なんとも魅力的です。
    トルコに訪れる際には、ぜひ行ってみたいと思いました。

ÇARŞAMBA PAZARIという市場の名前も教えてくださって助かりました。
    ほんとうにありがとうございました!!