Q&A

SNCBチケットについて

公開日 : 2015年04月23日
最終更新 :

重ね重ね質問なのですが SNBCチケットをネットで購入し メールに届いたPDFをダウンロードしたところバーコードとQRコードが印字されていました。
列車内で印刷した紙を見せるだけでいいのか それとも駅構内などで機械などにかざしてチケットに変えるのでしょうか?

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 2件

2件のコメント

• 退会ユーザ @*******
    15/04/23 19:26

それを検札に来る車掌さんに見せるだけです

タイトルのとおりです。
     車掌さんが持っている端末でバーコードを読み取ります。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件
  • 15/04/23 19:13

それが切符です

www.belgianrail.be
    SNCB - Buy online
    I am not able to print my ticket. What can I do?
    In order to display your ticket on your screen and to print it, your PC needs Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this software on your PC, you can download it for free. To print your ticket, click on the "print" button of Acrobat Reader and not on the icon of your internet browser toolbar. If the ticket appears on the screen but you cannot print it, the problem probably lies with your printer or its settings. Before anything else, first check that your printer is ON. If the problem persists, you can save the pdf file containing your ticket on a floppy disk or other removable writable media and print it on another printer.

Can I change the printing size of my ticket?
    No. To be valid, the ticket must be printed at 100 %. The ticket is always printed as A4 and features a.o. a 13 x 9 size picture. The test ticket that you can download from the homepage enables you to view a ticket as well as the data to be filled in.

A ticket that you purchase via the SNCB website has the same evidential value as a ticket purchased in a station, on the train or via the automated ticket dispensers. Tickets purchased via internet are neither refundable nor exchangeable.

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件