Q&A

主要駅の荷物預かり所

公開日 : 2018年07月27日
最終更新 :

クラクフからワルシャワで乗り換えてグダンスクに行き、2泊してワルシャワに戻る予定です。ワルシャワかグダンスクの駅の有人荷物預かり所では、スーツケースを48時間預かってくれるでしょうか? グダンスク滞在は正味1日ですので、身軽で出かけたいのです。

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 2件

2件のコメント

• 18/07/27 21:29

ワルシャワ中央駅

ワルシャワ中央駅には有人の荷物預り所はありません。

コインロッカーが地下1階にあります。場所は鉄道で西方面からきて左側、コインしか受け付けません。
    両替機がほぼ真ん中にあり小額紙幣をコインに両替できます。

昼間しか利用したことがないので24時間利用可能かは覚えていません。

Good luck.

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件
  • 18/07/27 18:29

Left luggage areas

The IC left luggage area – which stations?

Passengers are currently able to make use of two left luggage areas operated round-the-clock by PKP Intercity staff. The areas are located at the stations Warszawa Centralna (Warsaw Central, in the central gallery) and Warszawa Wschodnia (Warsaw East).

Rules for the use of a left luggage area, and charges

It is possible to store your luggage in a left luggage area for a maximum of 10 days. When leaving luggage it is necessary to describe its contents. Collection is possible following the presentation of a previously issued proof that the luggage has been placed in the left luggage area and following payment of the charge for storage..

The cost of leaving luggage – irrespective of its size – is PLN 10 per day. In addition, it is possible to pay extra for a declaration of the value of the items being stored (PLN 0.50 per PLN 50 of value declared).

Luggage locker at Warsaw Central Railway Station

I am wondering if there are luggage lockers at Warsaw central railway station (I highly suspect there are) and if there are, do they have different size lockers? and I'd like to know the prices. Couldn't find exact information via google.

Warsaw: Warsaw Centralna has luggage lockers in the passageway at the top of the steps to the platforms, around 9 zlotys (£2) per locker per 24 hours. There's a staffed left luggage office off the same passageway, 10 zlotys per item per 24 hours, open 07:00-18:20, 19:00-06:20 with breaks 10:00-10:15 & 14:00-14:30.

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件