Q&A

ワーキングホリデービザ

公開日 : 2018年11月26日
最終更新 :

フランスのワーキングホリデービザを持っていて(ビザ2018年4月~2019年3月)
2018年4月から10か月間フランスで生活し、その後日本へ帰国、2019年2月に日本からフランス以外のシェンゲン協定加盟国へ行くことができますか?

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 1件

1件のコメント

• 18/11/26 07:37

Does tourist visa (90 days) apply after a long-term visa ends in Schengen countries?

I had the same situation as you. I decided to leave the Schengen area when my work visa expired (hopped over to London for the weekend) and came back through Paris. I had no trouble at border control with getting an entry stamp, and the border agent hardly looked at my expired visa.

I have now left and entered the Schengen area twice just fine after my work visa expired. I have entered through both Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports (both in Paris), and the border guards flipped through my passport, saw the expired visa, and still stamped my entry.

From what I understand of the WHV program, a Working Holiday visa 'removes' that country from the rest of the tourist visa 90-day restriction.So if you will have spent the last 90 days of your WHV visa in the Netherlands, then there shouldn't be an issue with travelling through the rest of the Schengen area for the next 90 days.

ということで、有効VISAはカウントされないとのことですが、灰色部分は、
    Exiting Schengen and reentering does not seem to be a requirement to make your stay valid. However, I just found that the French Consulate in Sydney specifically says you should leave Schengen and reenter, suggesting to go to the UK :

以上は、全て経験や伝聞ですが、決め手は、、、
    As an Australian citizen, you do not need (and could not get) a Schengen visa but you can indeed visit the Schengen area for 90 days, visa-free, after the end of your working holiday visa. The relevant regulation is the Schengen Borders Code and in particular article 5:

For intended stays on the territory of the Member States of a duration of no more than 90 days in any 180-day period, which entails considering the 180-day period preceding each day of stay, the entry conditions for third-country nationals shall be the following:

1a. For the purposes of implementing paragraph 1, the date of entry shall be considered as the first day of stay on the territory of the Member States and the date of exit shall be considered as the last day of stay on the territory of the Member States. Periods of stay authorised under a residence permit or a long-stay visa shall not be taken into account in the calculation of the duration of stay on the territory of the Member States.
    なので、上記は問題ないと言うことになります。勿論、おフランスも可能。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件