Q&A

フランクフルト空港での乗り換えについて

公開日 : 2019年02月06日
最終更新 :

キャセイパシフィック航空で 、フランクフルト空港第2ターミナルに到着します。
乗り換えで第1ターミナルから、クロアチア航空でスプリット空港に行きます。
航空券は、別々に取りました。
この場合、フランクフルト到着時に、入国審査後、受託荷物を取って1回入国してから、第2ターミナルに移動しなければならないのでしょうか?

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 1件

1件のコメント

• 19/02/07 08:34

ワンワールド規則とキャセイの独自規則

www.cathaypacific.com
    Frequently asked questions
    Through-check to final destination on separate tickets
    . What is Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon's separate ticket through-check in policy?

As a courtesy, Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon will through-check you and your bags to your final destination if you are travelling on separate tickets involving connections with our interline partners. However through-check may not be possible on their return journey if your travel begins with an airline that does not to provide separate ticket through-check service.

Passengers holding connecting itineraries booked on a single ticket or connecting between Cathay Pacific Group operated flights will be through-checked to their final destination regardless.

この"interline partners"が混乱の元で、OUもinterline carrierなのですが、ワンワールド自体は加盟エアライン間ですら、別きり航空券では荷物を運ばない規則にしてしまったのです。

以前は、
    If you’re booked on two separate tickets on oneworld carriers, you’ve been able to check your bags through to your final destination.

As of June 1, 2016, the oneworld alliance has eliminated these benefits for passengers booked on separate tickets. Oneworld carriers no longer have to check your bags through to other oneworld carriers if booked on a separate ticket, and no longer have to protect you in the event of a misconnect when on separate tickets.

結局、
    loyaltylobby.com
    Cathay Pacific Through Checks Bags (Again) On Separate Itineraries
    Oneworld instituted a policy last year where its members airlines would not through checks bags if on separate tickets.

Here’s the Cathay’s web page for this change (access here):

Since the beginning of the year, as a courtesy, Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon will through-check you and your baggage to your final destination if you are travelling on separate tickets. This means there is no need for you to collect your baggage and check it in again with your connecting carrier, thus allowing you to enjoy a smoother travel connection with our airline partners. You will still be subject to local passenger security or customs policies.

However, through-check may not be possible if your travel begins with an airline that does not provide a separate ticket through-check service. Please contact your originating airline directly for more details.

要するにキャセイの言うパートナーとは、
    Cathay’s FAQ clarifies “Partners”:
    your onward flight with another airline
    なので、ワンワールド加盟エアラインのことのようなのです。

この記事の中でも、
    Passengers booking their connecting flights separately were instead required to collect their checked baggage in between flights – and in most cases, clear customs and immigration – before again carting their bags to a check-in desk and continuing their voyage.

やはり星組エアラインは除外されてしまうのです。

時間的には、日本人の場合はこちらでしょうから、
    CX 289 HKG 0035 FRA 0645
    OU 413 FRA 0925 SPU 1105
    日曜日でも余程のことがない限り乗り継げますが。それ以外なら、
    FRA 1125 SPU 1305
    FRA 1205 SPU 1345
    なので、問題はないはず。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 1件

Thank you very much

Thank you for your nice advice .
    It is complicated about flight rules.
    Your advice made me comfortable .
    I’ve already got a flight ticket .
    I have a waiting time about three hours in Frankfurt airport .
    Maybe I will take my connecting flight to split .
    Thank you so much .

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件