Q&A

困っています!早急に知りたいです!!

公開日 : 2019年12月27日
最終更新 :

ノックスクートで成田発バンコク経由ニューデリー行きの往路とその復路を予約したのですが、往路のバンコクにて、ニューデリー行きに乗れませんでした。この場合、復路も含めて全てキャンセルになってしまうのでしょうか?また、同じノックスクートの便または他のlccを使ってニューデリーまで行き、復路は元々予約していたノックスクートを利用することはできるのでしょうか?ちなみにノックスクートの予約は復路の変更可のOPENチケットです。コールセンターも繋がらなくて困っています。もし同じことを経験したことがある方がいらっしゃれば教えてくださると助かります。

• いいね! 0
  • コメント 2件

2件のコメント

• 今ドンムアン空港に居るのですか?

なら、一旦タイに入国して NokScoot のオフィスに直行して交渉するのが一番でしょう。
    もし英語ができないなら、誰か親切そうな日本人を探して手伝ってもらう。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 1件

何とかなりそうです

やっとノックスクートの日本支社?に電話が繋がってキャンセル止められたみたいです。ありがとうございました!

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 0件
  • 19/12/27 08:40

If you miss your flight

Our Promise to You
    If you miss your flight:
    If you were unable to catch your outbound flight, NokScoot reserves the right to cancel any return flight in the same booking without compensation. You are given 48 hours from the departure time of your outbound flight to contact NokScoot to confirm you will be on any return flight in the same booking.

I have a connecting flight in a single booking. Can I forfeit one of the legs in my booking?

ANSWER
    If your flights numbers for the first and second leg are different, you may forfeit either one of the legs of your journey.

Should you forfeit the first leg of the flight, you should check in at the second airport at least 120 minutes before flight departure.

Should you forfeit the second leg of the flight, you should inform the check-in counter at your first airport for baggage to be tagged only for the first leg of your journey.

If your flight numbers are the same for the first and second leg of your booking, it is considered as a single point-to-point flight. In this case, you are not able to forfeit any leg of your journey.

What happens if my incoming flight arrived late due to a delay, causing me to miss my onward connection or connecting flight in my interline journey?

ANSWER
    You will need to book a new flight at your own expense if you missed your connecting flight as a result of you having missed the first flight leg of your journey.
    However, if you miss your connecting flight due to a delay or cancellation of your incoming flight, you may be rebooked* on the next available flight on the same route and airline with the rebooking fee waived:
    If you are booked on a connecting journey on Scoot, or with Singapore Airlines or SilkAir in a single ticket with your flights connecting in Singapore; or
    If you are on an interline journey with Virgin Australia.
    * Proceed to the transfer desk in the Terminal 1 transit area for rebooking assistance.

往復では取れず、複数都市となるのでそれが一つの航空券(予約番号)なのか、複数なのかでも違いますが、根性だして連絡をつけるしか方法はありません。また、遅延なのか、個人的理由で乗り遅れたのかも不明。

• いいね! 0
    • コメント 1件

ありがとうございました!

並ぶ列を間違えていました。完全にこちらのミスですが、何とかなりそうです。ありがとうございました。